Having difficulty finding availability for hotels in the downtown area that are somewhat affordable. We will be there 2 nights in October (5 months out). All those highly recommended by you folks are sold out. Has anyone stayed at the Diana Dauphine or Maison Rouge. Hilton??? (Would hate to do that.) Are there any B and B's or small quaint hotels that I"m not seeing? I am in a quandary. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Milan private guide
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy