Having difficulty finding availability for hotels in the downtown area that are somewhat affordable. We will be there 2 nights in October (5 months out). All those highly recommended by you folks are sold out. Has anyone stayed at the Diana Dauphine or Maison Rouge. Hilton??? (Would hate to do that.) Are there any B and B's or small quaint hotels that I"m not seeing? I am in a quandary. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Italy in 11 Days
- 5 French election
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Things to do in Montpellier
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 3 week trip with children
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test