Having difficulty finding availability for hotels in the downtown area that are somewhat affordable. We will be there 2 nights in October (5 months out). All those highly recommended by you folks are sold out. Has anyone stayed at the Diana Dauphine or Maison Rouge. Hilton??? (Would hate to do that.) Are there any B and B's or small quaint hotels that I"m not seeing? I am in a quandary. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Best layover option
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 15 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 20 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?