Having difficulty finding availability for hotels in the downtown area that are somewhat affordable. We will be there 2 nights in October (5 months out). All those highly recommended by you folks are sold out. Has anyone stayed at the Diana Dauphine or Maison Rouge. Hilton??? (Would hate to do that.) Are there any B and B's or small quaint hotels that I"m not seeing? I am in a quandary. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10X : HP pRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP 24*7
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 ATM
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Spain Itinerary
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest