Having difficulty finding availability for hotels in the downtown area that are somewhat affordable. We will be there 2 nights in October (5 months out). All those highly recommended by you folks are sold out. Has anyone stayed at the Diana Dauphine or Maison Rouge. Hilton??? (Would hate to do that.) Are there any B and B's or small quaint hotels that I"m not seeing? I am in a quandary. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Car rental from Barcelona
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary Tweaking
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.