For our upcoming visit to the UK, I found that It can be very hard to find parking.
I came across this site, which will help you find a place for a day or more.
It is good for many UK cities.
I found a space in Oxford in the backyard of a private house, a 15 min walk from the Ashmolean, for 5 GPB.
I paid with PayPal.
I received confirmation, directions and a parking sticker within an hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/Greece with kids
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 What to expect over Christmas
- 5 Rome
- 6 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Prague hotels
- 9 Need help in travel planning
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 12 Munich
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 Northern lights in December
- 15 Booking hotels before trains
- 16 Flights from Croatia
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 19 Budapest
- 20 First time in France
- 21 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 22 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 English Countryside