For our upcoming visit to the UK, I found that It can be very hard to find parking.
I came across this site, which will help you find a place for a day or more.
It is good for many UK cities.
I found a space in Oxford in the backyard of a private house, a 15 min walk from the Ashmolean, for 5 GPB.
I paid with PayPal.
I received confirmation, directions and a parking sticker within an hour.
Finding a Parking Place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 4 Germany-berlin marathon
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 museum passes in Rome
- 8 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 19 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions