For our upcoming visit to the UK, I found that It can be very hard to find parking.
I came across this site, which will help you find a place for a day or more.
It is good for many UK cities.
I found a space in Oxford in the backyard of a private house, a 15 min walk from the Ashmolean, for 5 GPB.
I paid with PayPal.
I received confirmation, directions and a parking sticker within an hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ※연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Sintra
- 12 Scotland Trip Report
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Kayaking in Avignon
- 21 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 23 4 days in Provence in early June
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps