For our upcoming visit to the UK, I found that It can be very hard to find parking.
I came across this site, which will help you find a place for a day or more.
It is good for many UK cities.
I found a space in Oxford in the backyard of a private house, a 15 min walk from the Ashmolean, for 5 GPB.
I paid with PayPal.
I received confirmation, directions and a parking sticker within an hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 4 a few hours in Stockholm
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Vuerling airlines
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 France for a month in 2017
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 16 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 20 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 21 Chinese visit to France
- 22 15 days trip to Europe
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia