For our upcoming visit to the UK, I found that It can be very hard to find parking.
I came across this site, which will help you find a place for a day or more.
It is good for many UK cities.
I found a space in Oxford in the backyard of a private house, a 15 min walk from the Ashmolean, for 5 GPB.
I paid with PayPal.
I received confirmation, directions and a parking sticker within an hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 2 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 3 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 Belgian airports
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 10 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 11 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 15 Greece Travel Advice
- 16 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 17 European Championship
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 20 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 21 Normandy - driving trip
- 22 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 25 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary