For our upcoming visit to the UK, I found that It can be very hard to find parking.
I came across this site, which will help you find a place for a day or more.
It is good for many UK cities.
I found a space in Oxford in the backyard of a private house, a 15 min walk from the Ashmolean, for 5 GPB.
I paid with PayPal.
I received confirmation, directions and a parking sticker within an hour.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 25 Italian lakes