Hi, a family of four (2 adults + 2 teens) will be traveling to Prague and Budapest in August. I am looking for a hotels in each location that have a Family Room. Hotel should have A/C, not break the bank ($200-$300/night). I am an architect and would like the hotel and have some ambiance (i.e. either historic or modern, but taking a position). Would prefer the location to be near the city centers (Old Town, or Mala Strana in Prague). Any suggestions are most welcome!
Finding a Hotel with a Family Room in Prague & Budapest
- 1 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 5 France: CDG to Beaune
- 6 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 7 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 8 Norway experts needed.
- 9 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 12 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Don't slight Bruges
- 15 Lucerne where to stay
- 16 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Travel in Spain
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report