Hi, a family of four (2 adults + 2 teens) will be traveling to Prague and Budapest in August. I am looking for a hotels in each location that have a Family Room. Hotel should have A/C, not break the bank ($200-$300/night). I am an architect and would like the hotel and have some ambiance (i.e. either historic or modern, but taking a position). Would prefer the location to be near the city centers (Old Town, or Mala Strana in Prague). Any suggestions are most welcome!
Finding a Hotel with a Family Room in Prague & Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 Munich with a car?
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 tour guides in rome
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 25 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????