Hi, a family of four (2 adults + 2 teens) will be traveling to Prague and Budapest in August. I am looking for a hotels in each location that have a Family Room. Hotel should have A/C, not break the bank ($200-$300/night). I am an architect and would like the hotel and have some ambiance (i.e. either historic or modern, but taking a position). Would prefer the location to be near the city centers (Old Town, or Mala Strana in Prague). Any suggestions are most welcome!
Finding a Hotel with a Family Room in Prague & Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 4 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 5 2 Weeks in Paris
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 7 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Internet or travel agent?
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 23 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?