Hi, a family of four (2 adults + 2 teens) will be traveling to Prague and Budapest in August. I am looking for a hotels in each location that have a Family Room. Hotel should have A/C, not break the bank ($200-$300/night). I am an architect and would like the hotel and have some ambiance (i.e. either historic or modern, but taking a position). Would prefer the location to be near the city centers (Old Town, or Mala Strana in Prague). Any suggestions are most welcome!
Finding a Hotel with a Family Room in Prague & Budapest
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Greek islands from Turkey
- 22 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?