I will be studying 10 months in Paris. Tried to find a furnished studio with some real estate agencies, but they are incredibly expensive, charging 2 months of rent as up-front fees.
Then someone pointed me to http://www.pap.fr, but it is all in French and I do not speak it (yet), the landlords do not reply or say they selected another person. Does anyone know a site where they want to help foreigners in Paris with cheaper fees ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Super Cover For Hertz
- 4 Baby Milk
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Granada to Madrid
- 14 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Tour groups
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 19 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Corsica trekking late 2017