I will be studying 10 months in Paris. Tried to find a furnished studio with some real estate agencies, but they are incredibly expensive, charging 2 months of rent as up-front fees.
Then someone pointed me to http://www.pap.fr, but it is all in French and I do not speak it (yet), the landlords do not reply or say they selected another person. Does anyone know a site where they want to help foreigners in Paris with cheaper fees ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lille Braderie 2017
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam