A reasonably priced hotel in St.Germain Du Press. The Latin Quarter Or near there.
thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 6 Recommendations
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Paris- restaurant
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 Happy birthday ATM
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin