I am very new to these forums and planning first trip to Europe...this is what I have so far--
Poland Kracow------Auschwitz 4 days
Austria Vienna Salzburg Sound of Music 6 days
Germany Bavaria castles -Munich-Black Forest?? 6 days
Italy Rome - ------ 7 days
I am still learning the geography---LOL
I will have between 6-7 thousand dollars for lodging trains etc-excludes airfare
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 8 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 9 6-7 Days in France
- 10 Dijon in December!
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Korean Messages
- 25 Interesting places to visit