after all the reading and asking u guys I've planned for below tip to france with my guy and 2 kids..pls pls suggest me it it ok and any inputs will b great
28 th may – arrive cog at 8 a.m ..drive Cdg to Amboise
chl in hotel ( not decides ..suggestions welcome)
visit Clos Luce Mano and Chateau d'Amboise(if time permits)
29 th may -Chateau de Chenonceau and Chambord (exterior),blois (if time permits)
30th may -Zooparc de Beauval (Château de Chaumont) (if time permits)
31 sy may Chk out from amboise
visit -Jardins et Chateau de Villandry***( skip the interior), Azay-Le-Rideau***, and Chateau d' Usse** (exterior via a drive by).
Chk in chinon hotel ( not decides ..suggestions welcome)
1st visit, -Old Chinon** and the Chateau**. Fontevraud-L' Abbaye) Saumur Castle chk in hotel near puy du fou
2nd june park ( sleep hotel at la rochella)
3rd june – ile de re for day
4th june – la Rochelle
5th june- train to paris
still 11 th june
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more