Day 1 We arv Berlin @12:45
Day 2 Museum Island
Day 3 Berlin, adult daughter arrives in the afternoon
Day 4- walking tour and other Berlin sights
Day 5-Berlin underground tour and other sights
Day 6- Berlin sights
Day 7- Train to Dresden
Day 8 Dresden, Royal Palace and Green Vault,Christmas Market starts
Day 9 train to Bamberg, explore Bamberg
Day 10 daytrip on train to Wurzburg or Nurnburg
Day 11 Early Train to Munich-
DAy 12 visit Dachau
DAy 13 Munich-tour Deutsches and maybe City Walk
Day 14 Pick up car and drive to Linderhof,Wieskirche and either Obermmergau or Mittenwald
Day 15 Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau
DAy 16 - to Rothenburg (maybe stop in Dinkelsbuhl enroute)
Day 17- morning in Rothenburg and then to Rudesheim
Day 18 Rheinfels Castle and Marksburg to Frankfurt
Day 19 fly out at 7:20
Some of you had said to add a day to Munich so I have. Now what are your thoughts on DAy 10 of either Wurzburg or Nurnburg. I wish I could just wait and organize this when we are there but it sound like train travel is considerably more if I wait till the last minute and don't have a rail pass.
The only other possible change is to go from Bamburg to Wurzburg by train , leave our luggage at the station and then after our visit take the train to Rothenburg. Then we would take the train from Rothenburg to Munich.This would probably mean 2 nights in Rothenburg instead of Bamburg. The only advantage of this is that we would not need to drive into Rothenburg. What is it like to drive into Rothenburg and Bamburg? Thoughts??? Thank you for all of your help, I am ready to get hotels booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast
- 2 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 3 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 4 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 9 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 12 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 13 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice
Day 1 We arv Berlin @12:45