Day 1 We arv Berlin @12:45
Day 2 Museum Island
Day 3 Berlin, adult daughter arrives in the afternoon
Day 4- walking tour and other Berlin sights
Day 5-Berlin underground tour and other sights
Day 6- Berlin sights
Day 7- Train to Dresden
Day 8 Dresden, Royal Palace and Green Vault,Christmas Market starts
Day 9 train to Bamberg, explore Bamberg
Day 10 daytrip on train to Wurzburg or Nurnburg
Day 11 Early Train to Munich-
DAy 12 visit Dachau
DAy 13 Munich-tour Deutsches and maybe City Walk
Day 14 Pick up car and drive to Linderhof,Wieskirche and either Obermmergau or Mittenwald
Day 15 Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau
DAy 16 - to Rothenburg (maybe stop in Dinkelsbuhl enroute)
Day 17- morning in Rothenburg and then to Rudesheim
Day 18 Rheinfels Castle and Marksburg to Frankfurt
Day 19 fly out at 7:20
Some of you had said to add a day to Munich so I have. Now what are your thoughts on DAy 10 of either Wurzburg or Nurnburg. I wish I could just wait and organize this when we are there but it sound like train travel is considerably more if I wait till the last minute and don't have a rail pass.
The only other possible change is to go from Bamburg to Wurzburg by train , leave our luggage at the station and then after our visit take the train to Rothenburg. Then we would take the train from Rothenburg to Munich.This would probably mean 2 nights in Rothenburg instead of Bamburg. The only advantage of this is that we would not need to drive into Rothenburg. What is it like to drive into Rothenburg and Bamburg? Thoughts??? Thank you for all of your help, I am ready to get hotels booked.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 5 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 21 Iceland rental camper company
- 22 southeast sicily town as home base
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Chania
Day 1 We arv Berlin @12:45