Hello Irish folks,
After much debate and constant going back and forth of how to spend our 5 days in Ireland, we came up with 2 choices of itinerary...please let us know which makes more sense.
Day 1..arrive in Dublin, pick up our rental car and head straight to Cabra Castle where we already made reservations to stay for one night.
Day 2...Depart in the morning to Cliffs of Moher, either stay in Doolin for the night (we're both musicians I figured it makes sense since it's a musical town?) or head to Galway and sleep there.
Day 3..Hang out in Galway and later leave back to Dublin
Day 4 & 5..Dublin!
Day 1..Cabra Castle
Day 2. Cliffs of Moher, sleep in Doolin
Day 3. Drive to Dromoland Castle followed by Kilkenny, sleep in Kilkenny
Day 4..Back to Dublin and stay there till we leave.
What do you think??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Trogir or Split
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 22 Istria in two days
- 23 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 24 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
Hello Irish folks,