Hello Irish folks,
After much debate and constant going back and forth of how to spend our 5 days in Ireland, we came up with 2 choices of itinerary...please let us know which makes more sense.
Day 1..arrive in Dublin, pick up our rental car and head straight to Cabra Castle where we already made reservations to stay for one night.
Day 2...Depart in the morning to Cliffs of Moher, either stay in Doolin for the night (we're both musicians I figured it makes sense since it's a musical town?) or head to Galway and sleep there.
Day 3..Hang out in Galway and later leave back to Dublin
Day 4 & 5..Dublin!
Day 1..Cabra Castle
Day 2. Cliffs of Moher, sleep in Doolin
Day 3. Drive to Dromoland Castle followed by Kilkenny, sleep in Kilkenny
Day 4..Back to Dublin and stay there till we leave.
What do you think??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 6 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Need Information about French Alps
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Gites in Provence
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 22 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 23 4 days in Provence in early June
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
Hello Irish folks,