Hello Irish folks,
After much debate and constant going back and forth of how to spend our 5 days in Ireland, we came up with 2 choices of itinerary...please let us know which makes more sense.
Day 1..arrive in Dublin, pick up our rental car and head straight to Cabra Castle where we already made reservations to stay for one night.
Day 2...Depart in the morning to Cliffs of Moher, either stay in Doolin for the night (we're both musicians I figured it makes sense since it's a musical town?) or head to Galway and sleep there.
Day 3..Hang out in Galway and later leave back to Dublin
Day 4 & 5..Dublin!
Day 1..Cabra Castle
Day 2. Cliffs of Moher, sleep in Doolin
Day 3. Drive to Dromoland Castle followed by Kilkenny, sleep in Kilkenny
Day 4..Back to Dublin and stay there till we leave.
What do you think??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 London Theater
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 5 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 Poland to Austria In December
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
Hello Irish folks,