Hello Irish folks,
After much debate and constant going back and forth of how to spend our 5 days in Ireland, we came up with 2 choices of itinerary...please let us know which makes more sense.
Day 1..arrive in Dublin, pick up our rental car and head straight to Cabra Castle where we already made reservations to stay for one night.
Day 2...Depart in the morning to Cliffs of Moher, either stay in Doolin for the night (we're both musicians I figured it makes sense since it's a musical town?) or head to Galway and sleep there.
Day 3..Hang out in Galway and later leave back to Dublin
Day 4 & 5..Dublin!
Day 1..Cabra Castle
Day 2. Cliffs of Moher, sleep in Doolin
Day 3. Drive to Dromoland Castle followed by Kilkenny, sleep in Kilkenny
Day 4..Back to Dublin and stay there till we leave.
What do you think??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 Biarritz family holiday
- 19 Lisbon hotel
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 4 Days in Tuscany
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
Hello Irish folks,