Hello Irish folks,
After much debate and constant going back and forth of how to spend our 5 days in Ireland, we came up with 2 choices of itinerary...please let us know which makes more sense.
Day 1..arrive in Dublin, pick up our rental car and head straight to Cabra Castle where we already made reservations to stay for one night.
Day 2...Depart in the morning to Cliffs of Moher, either stay in Doolin for the night (we're both musicians I figured it makes sense since it's a musical town?) or head to Galway and sleep there.
Day 3..Hang out in Galway and later leave back to Dublin
Day 4 & 5..Dublin!
Day 1..Cabra Castle
Day 2. Cliffs of Moher, sleep in Doolin
Day 3. Drive to Dromoland Castle followed by Kilkenny, sleep in Kilkenny
Day 4..Back to Dublin and stay there till we leave.
What do you think??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
Hello Irish folks,