Hello Irish folks,
After much debate and constant going back and forth of how to spend our 5 days in Ireland, we came up with 2 choices of itinerary...please let us know which makes more sense.
Day 1..arrive in Dublin, pick up our rental car and head straight to Cabra Castle where we already made reservations to stay for one night.
Day 2...Depart in the morning to Cliffs of Moher, either stay in Doolin for the night (we're both musicians I figured it makes sense since it's a musical town?) or head to Galway and sleep there.
Day 3..Hang out in Galway and later leave back to Dublin
Day 4 & 5..Dublin!
Day 1..Cabra Castle
Day 2. Cliffs of Moher, sleep in Doolin
Day 3. Drive to Dromoland Castle followed by Kilkenny, sleep in Kilkenny
Day 4..Back to Dublin and stay there till we leave.
What do you think??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Installation@: c@ll sUPpOrt Mcafee CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 Mcafee *Fixed
- 3 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 6 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 Anniversary trip to France
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 24 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 25 Bordeaux to Moscow
Hello Irish folks,