My husband and I (both in our late 20s) are planning our first trip to Europe in September. I'd love to hear comments and suggestions about our itinerary.
Sept. 10: Arrive at Paris, 3pm. (Staying at Muguet Hotel) Spend the afternoon walking around the city to deal with the jetlagg (maybe do Rick Steve's Historic Walk: (Ile de la Cité, Notre-Dame, Latin Quarter y Sainte-Chapelle). Early dinner.
Sept. 11: Champs-Elysées walk ( Arc de Triomphe to Tuileries Garden), Louvre and Orsay. Take a walk in Rue Cler and buy food for a dinner picnic.
Sept. 12: Versailles. If possible, come back to do a Marais walk. Dinner on Ile St. Louis and late walk by Notre-Dame area.
Sept. 13: Disneyland day trip. (My husband has never been to Disney, and I've dreamed about going on a fun disney day trip with him before we have kids).
Sept. 14: Early walk by Rue Cler, have breakfast there and pick up food for a later lunch picnic. Eiffel tower followed by picnic. Left bank walk, and finish the day (and our days in Paris) with a Seine river cruise and dinner.
Sept. 15-17: Brugges. (Staying at Castle ten Berghe). We will only have one day and a half there, so...walk around the city, rent bikes, drink beer and eat chocolate.
Sept. 17: Train to Geneva, Switzerland. After picking up our Swiss Passes (which we have ordered and need to pick up at the airport) take a train to Montreux. Spend the afternoon there, visit the Chateau de Chillon, stroll around the lake and have a nice dinner.
Sept. 18: Golden Pass Panoramic train ride (with VIP seats) to Interlaken. Have lunch at Interlaken before heading up to Murren (staying at Eiger Guesthouse).
Sept 18-21: Spend our time exploring the Jungfrau area. (Visit to Jungfraujoch, Shlithorn (have breakfast at the Piz Gloria)) and hike around.
Sept. 21: Train to Venice via Milano. (6.5 hours). Arrive at Venice late evening.
Sept. 21-24: Spend our time in Venice, we will only get 2 full days there. Explore the city and finish with a gondola (with serenate) ride on our last night.
Sept. 24th: Head home.
PLEASE let me know if we are missing something mayor or if there's something we MUST do in any of this places. I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑tv =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 3 릴게임종류 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 4 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 바다이야기릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 7 무료다빈치 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 8 무료손오공 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 9 무료황금성 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 10 무료바다이야기 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 11 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 12 스위피게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 13 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 게임몽 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 16 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 17 롤렛 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 18 성인신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 19 오션파라다이스릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 20 신천지예시 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 21 신천지릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 22 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 23 오션파라다이스신천지 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 24 신천지불새 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 25 무료릴신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪