Hi all -
We need some first hand guidance on how best to spend just a few days in this area. We will be arriving via train to Figueres (from a few weeks in France), midday on October 11. We are scheduled to fly from Barcelona to Bilbao on October 14. We will rent a car, but then where to go with such limited time. Some time ago I read about the village of Cadaques, and had that on my must see list, but you know how it is, once you start researching you find so many places to see, it is hard to choose. If we arrive, rent the car, and are ready to go by, say 1:30, is there enough time to see the Dali Museum and a little of Figueres before taking that crazy drive to Cadaques? Should we stay in Figueres and go to Cadaques the next morning? Should we choose to see either the Dali museum or his house? We have a reservation at an airport hotel for the night before we fly out, so we have a total of 2 1/2 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 4 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 5 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 22 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 25 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
Hi all -