Hi all -
We need some first hand guidance on how best to spend just a few days in this area. We will be arriving via train to Figueres (from a few weeks in France), midday on October 11. We are scheduled to fly from Barcelona to Bilbao on October 14. We will rent a car, but then where to go with such limited time. Some time ago I read about the village of Cadaques, and had that on my must see list, but you know how it is, once you start researching you find so many places to see, it is hard to choose. If we arrive, rent the car, and are ready to go by, say 1:30, is there enough time to see the Dali Museum and a little of Figueres before taking that crazy drive to Cadaques? Should we stay in Figueres and go to Cadaques the next morning? Should we choose to see either the Dali museum or his house? We have a reservation at an airport hotel for the night before we fly out, so we have a total of 2 1/2 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 Vatican tour
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Day in Capri
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 TSA Precheck
- 14 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!
Hi all -