Hi all -
We need some first hand guidance on how best to spend just a few days in this area. We will be arriving via train to Figueres (from a few weeks in France), midday on October 11. We are scheduled to fly from Barcelona to Bilbao on October 14. We will rent a car, but then where to go with such limited time. Some time ago I read about the village of Cadaques, and had that on my must see list, but you know how it is, once you start researching you find so many places to see, it is hard to choose. If we arrive, rent the car, and are ready to go by, say 1:30, is there enough time to see the Dali Museum and a little of Figueres before taking that crazy drive to Cadaques? Should we stay in Figueres and go to Cadaques the next morning? Should we choose to see either the Dali museum or his house? We have a reservation at an airport hotel for the night before we fly out, so we have a total of 2 1/2 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 6 Windsor Castle
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 10 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 16 4 nights in Sardinia
- 17 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 18 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Matera tour guide wanted
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
Hi all -