Hi all -
We need some first hand guidance on how best to spend just a few days in this area. We will be arriving via train to Figueres (from a few weeks in France), midday on October 11. We are scheduled to fly from Barcelona to Bilbao on October 14. We will rent a car, but then where to go with such limited time. Some time ago I read about the village of Cadaques, and had that on my must see list, but you know how it is, once you start researching you find so many places to see, it is hard to choose. If we arrive, rent the car, and are ready to go by, say 1:30, is there enough time to see the Dali Museum and a little of Figueres before taking that crazy drive to Cadaques? Should we stay in Figueres and go to Cadaques the next morning? Should we choose to see either the Dali museum or his house? We have a reservation at an airport hotel for the night before we fly out, so we have a total of 2 1/2 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 3 Praiana to Positano
- 4 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Scotland and London 21 days
- 8 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 9 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 Venice
- 12 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
Hi all -