60 min. to
30 min. to
Collonges la Rouge
24 min. to
55 min. to
This is a three to four hour drive, just the drive, according to Michelin. Is this possible to do in one day or is it too much?
If so how would you change it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Help required with Itinerary
- 3 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 4 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Skye to Edinburgh
- 12 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 13 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 UK Visa Help
- 21 K-Day
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 Sundays in Puglia
- 24 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?