We are taking a train from Madrid to Toledo on Friday OCT 11 staying two nights and then taking a train back to Madrid and down to Sevilla on Sunday.
I noticed Sat Oct 12 is Fiesta National de Espania. We are wondering if things in Toledo might be closed and if we will have any trouble traveling on Friday and Sunday.
Should we book seats on the train? We are thinking of buying a 4 segment rail pass. It sounds like if we do we have to book reservations.
Also I heard that there is no extra fee with the pass if it is the segments style rather than a 4 day pass. Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 19 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Scotland
Fiesta Nacional de España Oct 12 in Toledo - train reservations