We are taking a train from Madrid to Toledo on Friday OCT 11 staying two nights and then taking a train back to Madrid and down to Sevilla on Sunday.
I noticed Sat Oct 12 is Fiesta National de Espania. We are wondering if things in Toledo might be closed and if we will have any trouble traveling on Friday and Sunday.
Should we book seats on the train? We are thinking of buying a 4 segment rail pass. It sounds like if we do we have to book reservations.
Also I heard that there is no extra fee with the pass if it is the segments style rather than a 4 day pass. Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yankees vs Astros
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?
Fiesta Nacional de España Oct 12 in Toledo - train reservations