We are taking a train from Madrid to Toledo on Friday OCT 11 staying two nights and then taking a train back to Madrid and down to Sevilla on Sunday.
I noticed Sat Oct 12 is Fiesta National de Espania. We are wondering if things in Toledo might be closed and if we will have any trouble traveling on Friday and Sunday.
Should we book seats on the train? We are thinking of buying a 4 segment rail pass. It sounds like if we do we have to book reservations.
Also I heard that there is no extra fee with the pass if it is the segments style rather than a 4 day pass. Any help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT Refund question
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Berlin, Nice and London
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Venice
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 Day in Madrid
- 22 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 25 Rental car in Menton
Fiesta Nacional de España Oct 12 in Toledo - train reservations