Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 14 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 15 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Our future trip to Greece
- 24 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 25 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?