Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 14 nights in Europe
- 5 Vienna or Budapest?
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 CDG airport
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 22 Munich
- 23 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?