Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Rental car return in Nice
- 4 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 5 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 6 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 7 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 10 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 13 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 14 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 15 Como or Bellagio
- 16 Alhambra
- 17 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 18 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 19 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 20 where to stay in Malta
- 21 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 22 Netflix and Hulu
- 23 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 24 Germany in 7 days
- 25 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle