Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Europe Sim card help
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Buying flowers in London?
- 11 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 17 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 20 MiFi in Italy
- 21 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 22 One quick week -- where in France?
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes