Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Fidenza Village? - is it worth a special detour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 2 Story of the German Christmas star
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 11 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 19 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 20 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 21 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 22 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers