Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 18 Versailles
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016