Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Fidenza Village? - is it worth a special detour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 19 My itinerary for Greece
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland