Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My message...코리아바카라(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라게임(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 바카라사이트(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 7 Venice
- 8 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 9 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Porto and vicinity
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 16 Norway fjord
- 17 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Italy
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report