Well, we all have weaknesses and mine is Coccinelle handbags. Lovener2 is grateful that NZ only receives a small handful of styles each year
I was searching around and discovered Coccinelle have a store at Fidenza village which almost seems irresistible...
Have you been to Fidenza Village?, what did you think?
(almost having kittens at the thought of multiple coccinelles to fawn over and the possibility they could be on sale)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 12 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please