I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Fiat Panda or Peugeot 107 for mountaineous driving
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 2 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 3 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 4 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 5 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 6 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 9 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 10 Latest Itinerary
- 11 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Honeymoon Decision?
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 17 Two Month Europe Trip
- 18 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 19 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 20 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 21 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 22 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 23 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 24 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 25 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!