I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 12 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 13 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?