I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Fiat Panda or Peugeot 107 for mountaineous driving
- 1 Barcelona Transfers
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 4 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 5 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 Chambermaid tipping
- 18 Channel Islands
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Car in Prague
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 25 Rome Accommodation