I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 2 Cycling in France
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 7 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 8 Need advice on transportation
- 9 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 10 Tallinn for 1st time
- 11 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 12 L'As Du Fallafel
- 13 Avignon
- 14 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 15 Storage of extra luggage
- 16 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 19 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 20 September in Switzerland
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Italy train travel question
- 23 Santorini for three nights
- 24 Norway by motorhome
- 25 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry