I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 3 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 4 Lisbon transportation
- 5 One day in Paris!
- 6 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 7 driving loop in Normandy
- 8 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 French Basque country
- 11 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 12 Lake Maggiore?
- 13 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 14 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 15 Iceland - reservations for tours in advance?
- 16 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 17 Three girls in Naples
- 18 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 19 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 22 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 23 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 24 If Greece exits
- 25 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?