I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Fiat Panda or Peugeot 107 for mountaineous driving
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 3 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 4 Hotels in old Rome
- 5 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 6 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 7 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 9 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 10 British Royals
- 11 ABOUT SPAIN
- 12 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 13 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 14 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 15 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 16 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 19 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 22 Paris Libraries
- 23 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 24 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 25 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015