I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Days in Italy
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 6 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 7 day tours - Loire Valley
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 11 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 12 Sienna with kids
- 13 touring near rome airport
- 14 8 days in switzerland
- 15 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 16 Places to visits near Porto
- 17 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 18 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 19 Italy - best two central locations
- 20 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 21 Italy in August with kids
- 22 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 23 Hop on Hop Off buses in Porto
- 24 Day River trips from Porto
- 25 Paris in July - side trip to South of France