I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Fiat Panda or Peugeot 107 for mountaineous driving
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 4 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 7 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 15 going to italy
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 18 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Self-driving tips for France
- 21 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 22 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?