I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for a month in 2017
- 2 Venice Film Fest
- 3 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 4 All of Spain or something else..?
- 5 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 8 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 evening of song and dance
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 SIM card
- 20 Our time in Rome
- 21 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 22 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 23 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel