I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Milan and Lake Como
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 14 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Munich itinerary review
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?