I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 2 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 3 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 British Isles Cruise
- 6 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 Sweden and Denmark
- 9 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 10 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 11 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 12 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 13 Looking for Bicycling info in EU
- 14 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 15 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 16 Need advice on 9 day itinierary that has significantly morphed!
- 17 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 18 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 19 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 20 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 21 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 22 Turkey Quick Trip
- 23 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 24 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 25 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question