I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location to stay in Seville
- 2 Shipping Packages
- 3 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 4 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 7 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 8 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 9 House/villa in Italy or France
- 10 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 11 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 12 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 15 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 Debit card usage in Norway
- 18 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 19 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 20 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 21 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 22 Portugal - need help with planning
- 23 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 24 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 25 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?