I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Greece in March?
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 18 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 19 Holland/France/Spain
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions