I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 3 Glyfada beaches
- 4 Spain for 10 nights
- 5 an now not supposed to, so advantage purcha
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 10 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 11 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 12 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 15 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 16 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 17 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 18 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 19 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Alsace Accommodations
- 22 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 23 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 24 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 25 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!