I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Fiat Panda or Peugeot 107 for mountaineous driving
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 16 Madrid: Flamenco
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 German Rail Twin Pass
- 21 ITALO trains need help
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?