I will be renting a car with my wife on our trip to Crete this summer, and I wanted to know what opinions are regarding small rental cars. We are considering either a Fiat Panda or a Peugeot 107. Our main focuses are safety, handling, and performance. Can anyone suggest which of the two would be a better fit? Google seems to be divided...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, after Christmas
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 4 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 5 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 6 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 8 Prague Trip Report
- 9 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 10 House/villa in Italy or France
- 11 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 14 Lunch stop between Lisbon & Seville
- 15 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 16 Sorry, more women's shoes walking in Italy
- 17 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 18 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 19 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Shipping Packages
- 24 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 25 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!