I have booked my parents on the fez travels best of turkey tour in may. Any fodorites used this tour operator or been on this specific tour and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This starts and ends at Istanbul and is an 8 day tour. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lille Braderie 2017
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 13 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 14 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
Fez travel - best of turkey tour. feedback for a senior couple?