I have booked my parents on the fez travels best of turkey tour in may. Any fodorites used this tour operator or been on this specific tour and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This starts and ends at Istanbul and is an 8 day tour. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Petrol in Greece
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
Fez travel - best of turkey tour. feedback for a senior couple?