I have booked my parents on the fez travels best of turkey tour in may. Any fodorites used this tour operator or been on this specific tour and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This starts and ends at Istanbul and is an 8 day tour. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 9 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 10 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 Super Cover For Hertz
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Baby Milk
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
Fez travel - best of turkey tour. feedback for a senior couple?