We are scheduled to fly into Paris on Friday, July 11th. On Friday, we were planning to stop at Giverny on our way to Brittany. We were going to spend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday in Brittany. We were going to drive back into Paris on that Tuesday. I am concerned because I have discovered that Monday is Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in France. I do not want to spend my vacation stuck in traffic jams. Am I better off avoiding Brittany on this weekend and staying away from the ocean? Merci Beaucoup!
Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 2 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 3 Driving to Beaune
- 4 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 Travelling to France
- 7 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 8 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 11 25 days in Europe
- 12 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 13 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 14 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 15 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 18 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Newgrange
- 21 Spain. malaga to granada
- 22 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Traveling after Dublin