We are scheduled to fly into Paris on Friday, July 11th. On Friday, we were planning to stop at Giverny on our way to Brittany. We were going to spend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday in Brittany. We were going to drive back into Paris on that Tuesday. I am concerned because I have discovered that Monday is Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in France. I do not want to spend my vacation stuck in traffic jams. Am I better off avoiding Brittany on this weekend and staying away from the ocean? Merci Beaucoup!
Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 2 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 7 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 8 Escargot
- 9 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 10 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 13 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 14 Interested In Coach Passes
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 18 Alterations to night trains routes
- 19 first family trip to Switzerland
- 20 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 21 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 24 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London