We are scheduled to fly into Paris on Friday, July 11th. On Friday, we were planning to stop at Giverny on our way to Brittany. We were going to spend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday in Brittany. We were going to drive back into Paris on that Tuesday. I am concerned because I have discovered that Monday is Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in France. I do not want to spend my vacation stuck in traffic jams. Am I better off avoiding Brittany on this weekend and staying away from the ocean? Merci Beaucoup!
Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 9 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 10 Story of the German Christmas star
- 11 French Basque region
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 American Express
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 24 Help with European vacation plan
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!