We are scheduled to fly into Paris on Friday, July 11th. On Friday, we were planning to stop at Giverny on our way to Brittany. We were going to spend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday in Brittany. We were going to drive back into Paris on that Tuesday. I am concerned because I have discovered that Monday is Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in France. I do not want to spend my vacation stuck in traffic jams. Am I better off avoiding Brittany on this weekend and staying away from the ocean? Merci Beaucoup!
Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 2 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 3 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 4 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 5 England/EPL family vacation
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Never To Return
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 13 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 18 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 19 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 20 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 21 London city Best option for transit
- 22 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Lucerne Switzerland