We are scheduled to fly into Paris on Friday, July 11th. On Friday, we were planning to stop at Giverny on our way to Brittany. We were going to spend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday in Brittany. We were going to drive back into Paris on that Tuesday. I am concerned because I have discovered that Monday is Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in France. I do not want to spend my vacation stuck in traffic jams. Am I better off avoiding Brittany on this weekend and staying away from the ocean? Merci Beaucoup!
Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 2 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 3 Italy things to do?
- 4 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 5 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 6 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 7 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 8 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 9 CROATIA SPLIT
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Moroccan food in Paris
- 16 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 20 Tour Group Operators
- 21 Eating in University cafeterias
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK