We are scheduled to fly into Paris on Friday, July 11th. On Friday, we were planning to stop at Giverny on our way to Brittany. We were going to spend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday in Brittany. We were going to drive back into Paris on that Tuesday. I am concerned because I have discovered that Monday is Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in France. I do not want to spend my vacation stuck in traffic jams. Am I better off avoiding Brittany on this weekend and staying away from the ocean? Merci Beaucoup!
Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 Transportation in Paris
- 3 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 6 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 7 Greek Island honeymoon
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 10 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 11 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 14 2 for 1 tickets
- 15 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 24 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...