We are scheduled to fly into Paris on Friday, July 11th. On Friday, we were planning to stop at Giverny on our way to Brittany. We were going to spend Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday in Brittany. We were going to drive back into Paris on that Tuesday. I am concerned because I have discovered that Monday is Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in France. I do not want to spend my vacation stuck in traffic jams. Am I better off avoiding Brittany on this weekend and staying away from the ocean? Merci Beaucoup!
Fete Nationale/Bastille Day in Brittany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 2 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 3 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 4 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 5 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 11 Athens and which islands?
- 12 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 13 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 16 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 17 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 18 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 19 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 20 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 21 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days