Has anyone been to the festival of L-imnarja, also known as Mnarja) on June 28/29? If so, is it worth adding on a day or two to my Malta trip to be there?
festival of L-imnarja on Malta worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 2 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please
- 3 spain
- 4 Cost of London travel card/2 for 1
- 5 Rain in Barcelona
- 6 Rome in 6 days
- 7 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 8 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 9 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 10 Transportation in Barcelona
- 11 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 12 Nice, France September 2013
- 13 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 14 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 15 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 16 Question about justairports
- 17 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 20 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 21 Transportation in the Azores
- 22 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 25 Naples Italy as base for coast?