Has anyone been to the festival of L-imnarja, also known as Mnarja) on June 28/29? If so, is it worth adding on a day or two to my Malta trip to be there?
festival of L-imnarja on Malta worth it?
- 1 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Do and don't, eating in France
- 4 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 5 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 6 Paris museums free admission
- 7 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 8 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 9 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 10 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 11 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 12 Spain with kids
- 13 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Places to visit from London
- 17 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 18 Meeting up at CDG
- 19 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 20 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 21 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 25 Paris Ticket t+