Has anyone been to the festival of L-imnarja, also known as Mnarja) on June 28/29? If so, is it worth adding on a day or two to my Malta trip to be there?
festival of L-imnarja on Malta worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 1 week in the Cyclades
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released