I am coming to Barcelona in few days and I'm staying until the beginning of November.
I have been to Barcelona already, and I've seen La Mercè and Gracià festival, which I've loved!
Thus, I would like to know if there is some district festival like this in October or November.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 9 2 Months in Sicily
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 15 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 16 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August