Husband and I are planning 2-month trip around Europe in 2016. We are in our early 30's.
Originally we wanted to go to Oktoberfest but after a wave of negative feedback we decided it was no longer a bucket list destination. I have been told there are various other festivals across Europe. Currently we will be near Paris/Switzerland/Munich between mid-August and September - right now plans are very flexible. Are there any festivals that take place around that time that you'd recommend? We aren't really art-buffs, have a pretty well-rounded taste for music in the States (not familiar with many European bands however) mostly would enjoy food/beer/culture. Not sure what to expect at a European festival to be honest - so I apologize for my ignorance if this question is missing other key input. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노【丝【 SSK68。CoM 】丝】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 2 세븐카지노【艾【 SSK68。CoM 】艾】슈퍼카지노세븐카지노
- 3 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 4 플러스카지노【盗【 SSK68。CoM 】盗】슈퍼카지노플러스카지노
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Porto and vicinity
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 11 Norway fjord
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Italy
- 16 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 22 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report