Husband and I are planning 2-month trip around Europe in 2016. We are in our early 30's.
Originally we wanted to go to Oktoberfest but after a wave of negative feedback we decided it was no longer a bucket list destination. I have been told there are various other festivals across Europe. Currently we will be near Paris/Switzerland/Munich between mid-August and September - right now plans are very flexible. Are there any festivals that take place around that time that you'd recommend? We aren't really art-buffs, have a pretty well-rounded taste for music in the States (not familiar with many European bands however) mostly would enjoy food/beer/culture. Not sure what to expect at a European festival to be honest - so I apologize for my ignorance if this question is missing other key input. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ▶ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 vienna
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Croatia Ferry Help
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 17 Switzerland in November?
- 18 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Barcelona cooking classes
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)