I'm trying to figure out the most economical yet time efficient way to get to these islands. Distance - is it equally as far from Athens to Mykonos as it is from Mykonos to Santorini? I first thought I'd take the ferry from Athens to Mykonos but it appears to be a 6 hr ferry ride but a 45 min flight. Do the ferry's stop at different islands along the route? I only have two days in Mykonos. I don't see that there are flights from Mykonos to Santorini - so how long of a ferry ride is it to Santorini? Please also let me know which ferry service you recommend. I'm going in Aug. so I think I should probably have these reserved in advance - right?
Ferry Travel Between Athens/Mykonos.Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advise needed
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Working Holiday in Germany
- 5 4 weeks in the UK
- 6 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 7 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 8 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 9 Provence in November
- 10 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 11 Rome Areas to stay
- 12 Italy 14 days
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 When to go to Sicily
- 16 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Wengen to Torino?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question