I'm trying to figure out the most economical yet time efficient way to get to these islands. Distance - is it equally as far from Athens to Mykonos as it is from Mykonos to Santorini? I first thought I'd take the ferry from Athens to Mykonos but it appears to be a 6 hr ferry ride but a 45 min flight. Do the ferry's stop at different islands along the route? I only have two days in Mykonos. I don't see that there are flights from Mykonos to Santorini - so how long of a ferry ride is it to Santorini? Please also let me know which ferry service you recommend. I'm going in Aug. so I think I should probably have these reserved in advance - right?
Ferry Travel Between Athens/Mykonos.Santorini
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 River cruises
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium