Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Dresden or Leipzig
- 12 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 13 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 14 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 15 Eiffel tower tickets
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Help With Vienna
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Venice Banning Fodors