Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 8 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter