Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 8 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 9 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 10 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 11 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 12 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 13 Barcelona for single female
- 14 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 15 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 16 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 17 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 20 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 23 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 24 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 25 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe