Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 4 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 5 Provence planning
- 6 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 7 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 8 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 9 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 10 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 11 Scottland for a day!
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Emilia Romagna Region
- 14 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 15 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 18 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 19 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 20 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 21 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 22 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 23 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 24 Shipping bags home
- 25 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report