Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 2 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 7 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 8 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 9 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 10 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 Which One?
- 12 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 month's stay in Italy
- 15 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 16 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 17 International driving permit required in France?
- 18 Visit to Bath and London england
- 19 Germany Visa for conference
- 20 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 21 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 22 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 23 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 24 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 25 Interesting travel scam article