Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 7 Venice, just arrived
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 11 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 12 ITALY
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 17 Help for San Sebastian
- 18 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 25 Best location for Prague hotel?