Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 6 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 9 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 10 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 11 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 12 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 13 Nice or Marseille??
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 France, Italy and Greec
- 21 gites de france or agritourism
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 25 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?