Help!!! We are trying to book tickets on the tirrenia website for the overnight ferry from Civitavecchia to Olbia. The seats are selected. EVERY method of payment we put in comes up with an error that the transaction is not accepted by the bank or denied due to technical reasons. We have tried AMEX, a debit card, a visa and Paypal all of which they say are accepted. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Ferry to Sardegna from Civitavecchia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 13 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 14 What to wear
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 Greek ferries
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??