HI, after spending four day in the Naples / Amalfi coast area in late March, we plan to the ferry from Sorrento to Naples to catch the highlights there. That night we would take the overnight ferry to Palermo. The two questions I have are; where can we store our luggage for the day as we explore Naples? Second it seems the Via Mare agency wants 20 pounds to make a booking for us on the overnight ferry operated by the Grandi Navi Veloci line, does anyone know a cheaper way of making a reservation for the ferry? Or do we really need a reservation, we want an outside cabin and it would be on a Friday night? Thanks Linda and Mark
Ferry to Palermo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belfast to Scotland help
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 20 days in Germany
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 6 Naxos in May
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?