HI, after spending four day in the Naples / Amalfi coast area in late March, we plan to the ferry from Sorrento to Naples to catch the highlights there. That night we would take the overnight ferry to Palermo. The two questions I have are; where can we store our luggage for the day as we explore Naples? Second it seems the Via Mare agency wants 20 pounds to make a booking for us on the overnight ferry operated by the Grandi Navi Veloci line, does anyone know a cheaper way of making a reservation for the ferry? Or do we really need a reservation, we want an outside cabin and it would be on a Friday night? Thanks Linda and Mark
Ferry to Palermo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Spain Questions
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Avignon to London?
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us