HI, after spending four day in the Naples / Amalfi coast area in late March, we plan to the ferry from Sorrento to Naples to catch the highlights there. That night we would take the overnight ferry to Palermo. The two questions I have are; where can we store our luggage for the day as we explore Naples? Second it seems the Via Mare agency wants 20 pounds to make a booking for us on the overnight ferry operated by the Grandi Navi Veloci line, does anyone know a cheaper way of making a reservation for the ferry? Or do we really need a reservation, we want an outside cabin and it would be on a Friday night? Thanks Linda and Mark
Ferry to Palermo
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Gogartys, Dublin
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 London – five days with two teen boys
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Can romans help me?
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Sicily 10 days