Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to take a car from Wales to Ireland? We will have our car for 3 weeks and would like to spend some time in Ireland. I haven't been able to fine any reference to the costs involved in taking a car on the ferry in the guidebooks I've researched. Any help will be greatly appreciated. We leave on Monday. Thanks!
Ferry to Ireland from Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules