Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to take a car from Wales to Ireland? We will have our car for 3 weeks and would like to spend some time in Ireland. I haven't been able to fine any reference to the costs involved in taking a car on the ferry in the guidebooks I've researched. Any help will be greatly appreciated. We leave on Monday. Thanks!
Ferry to Ireland from Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 Gtg San Antonio
- 10 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 13 1 week Tuscany in November
- 14 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 15 White Christmas
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 18 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 Gift for French business associate
- 22 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 23 Scotland Votes "No"
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Bodrum to instanbul