Has anyone taken a ferry from Scotland to Ireland?
Do you know approx how long it takes? Costs?
Comments on taking the ferry? Tks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Greece Experts
- 5 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 6 Rome to Positano
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 Ireland driving itinerary
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 14 Germany and Austria trip report
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Laundry - Ireland?
- 19 Visiting the Black Forest
- 20 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 21 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 22 Dover queues
- 23 Puglia
- 24 My greece vacation
- 25 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?