Has anyone taken a ferry from Scotland to Ireland?
Do you know approx how long it takes? Costs?
Comments on taking the ferry? Tks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Jewish Vienna
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Reaching the Lake District
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Brussels flower tapestry