Has anyone taken a ferry from Scotland to Ireland?
Do you know approx how long it takes? Costs?
Comments on taking the ferry? Tks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 2 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 One July night in Verona - help!
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 11 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Guided Vatican Tours
- 16 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 17 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 18 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 19 16 days in France and Italy
- 20 Cappadocia in June
- 21 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 22 Lisbon
- 23 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 24 Car insurance in Iceland
- 25 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May