Has anyone taken a ferry from Scotland to Ireland?
Do you know approx how long it takes? Costs?
Comments on taking the ferry? Tks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 5 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 14 nights in Europe
- 9 Berlin, germany
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Ireland & Scotland
- 20 CDG airport
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.