We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS