We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Honeymoon!
- 2 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 3 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 7 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 8 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 9 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 10 Southwestern England
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 15 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 16 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 17 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 18 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 21 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 22 Mont St. Michele?
- 23 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 24 Friends of Uffizi recent experience
- 25 Stay in Venice