We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 7 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 8 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 9 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 12 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 Luggage advice
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 22 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 23 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?