We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British English
- 2 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 3 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 6 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 12 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 13 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 14 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 15 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 16 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 17 first family trip to Switzerland
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Normandy in October
- 20 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 21 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 22 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 23 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 24 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 25 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!