We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 3 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 4 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 5 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Travel services for Spain
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 12 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 London with Kids
- 18 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 21 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 22 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 23 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 24 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!