We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 3 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 4 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 9 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 Matisse at Tate
- 15 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 16 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 17 3 weeks in Europe
- 18 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 19 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 20 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 23 Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 25 Bologna tips