We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 8 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 9 Car Rental in Iceland
- 10 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 11 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 12 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Italy food budget
- 15 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 16 Family trip to France with kids
- 17 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 18 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 19 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 20 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 A week in spain
- 23 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 24 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?