We are planning to travel from Amsterdam to Harwich, England by train and overnight ferry. The ferry offers a breakfast option, but it arrives in Harwich at 6 AM. Would breakfast be before that (horrors!) or is there time to eat after arrival? The reservation form may say, but I thought I'd try to find out before getting into the middle of all that. Thanks.
ferry to Harwich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip