My wife and I are traveling to Copenhagen from Germany. We have rented a car. From the Michelin map, it appears we take the ferry from Puttgarden, Germany. I'm trying to decide the best way to get there. Should we park the car at Puttgarden (and pay a parking fee, I presume), then take a train or bus to Copenhagen? Or do you have to cross over first (with or without the car) and then pick up a train or bus on the other side? Or ferry the car across (I'm thinking not ... AutoEurope advises that cars transported on ferries are not covered while on board or on an island). Has anyone done this? Any advice? What would this cost?
Ferry to Copenhagen from Germany
- 1 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 2 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 8 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 9 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 16 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 17 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 18 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 19 WHY ROMANIA???
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 22 Romania, anyone?
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Romania -10 days trip
- 25 Trains in Italy