A couple of years ago we took the ferry along the SW Coast of Crete from Chora Sfakia to Paleochora. We will be traveling in mid October and try as I might I can't find a direct ferry route. Does anyone have an idea if the ferry still goes from CS to Paleochora?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라5678✄™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✄¯월드카지노¯の바카라5678
- 2 공항바카라⌘™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™⌘¯월드카지노
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 바카라전략☁™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☁¯월드카지노¯の바카라전략
- 5 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 6 바카라1번지✪™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✪¯월드카지노¯の바카라1번지
- 7 실제바카라♛™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♛¯월드카지노¯の실제바카라
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 getting to CDG
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
Ferry schedule along the SW Coast of Crete. Chora Sfakia to Paleochora