A couple of years ago we took the ferry along the SW Coast of Crete from Chora Sfakia to Paleochora. We will be traveling in mid October and try as I might I can't find a direct ferry route. Does anyone have an idea if the ferry still goes from CS to Paleochora?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 3 WiFi in France
- 4 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 10 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 11 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 12 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 13 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 14 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 15 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 16 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 17 Best Greek Island
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 20 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Spain/Renfe
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 25 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
Ferry schedule along the SW Coast of Crete. Chora Sfakia to Paleochora