A couple of years ago we took the ferry along the SW Coast of Crete from Chora Sfakia to Paleochora. We will be traveling in mid October and try as I might I can't find a direct ferry route. Does anyone have an idea if the ferry still goes from CS to Paleochora?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 7 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Dijon in December!
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 19 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
Ferry schedule along the SW Coast of Crete. Chora Sfakia to Paleochora