A couple of years ago we took the ferry along the SW Coast of Crete from Chora Sfakia to Paleochora. We will be traveling in mid October and try as I might I can't find a direct ferry route. Does anyone have an idea if the ferry still goes from CS to Paleochora?
Ferry schedule along the SW Coast of Crete. Chora Sfakia to Paleochora
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Food tours in Rome?
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Rome Food Tour
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?