Looking forward to our 1st trip to the Greek Islands at the end of May! We will be taking a ferry from Santorini to Paros and after spending three days in Paros, will be going by ferry to Mykonos. Since I'm inexperienced with travel by ferry, and have a tendency to sea-sickness, I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone can respond to. Which ferry line offers the largest and fastest boats? Which seems to be the most reliable? Is it better to order tickets on line or get tickets on the islands at the time of departure Thanks for any info you can provide.
Ferry Recommendations-Greek Islands
- 1 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 2 Yet another train question......
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 5 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Reichstag tickets
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 16 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 17 One week in Norway
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 20 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 23 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 24 Do and don't, eating in France
- 25 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary