Looking forward to our 1st trip to the Greek Islands at the end of May! We will be taking a ferry from Santorini to Paros and after spending three days in Paros, will be going by ferry to Mykonos. Since I'm inexperienced with travel by ferry, and have a tendency to sea-sickness, I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone can respond to. Which ferry line offers the largest and fastest boats? Which seems to be the most reliable? Is it better to order tickets on line or get tickets on the islands at the time of departure Thanks for any info you can provide.
Ferry Recommendations-Greek Islands
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?