Looking forward to our 1st trip to the Greek Islands at the end of May! We will be taking a ferry from Santorini to Paros and after spending three days in Paros, will be going by ferry to Mykonos. Since I'm inexperienced with travel by ferry, and have a tendency to sea-sickness, I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone can respond to. Which ferry line offers the largest and fastest boats? Which seems to be the most reliable? Is it better to order tickets on line or get tickets on the islands at the time of departure Thanks for any info you can provide.
Ferry Recommendations-Greek Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 10 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 Budget for 3 Month's
- 19 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 20 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 21 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?