Looking forward to our 1st trip to the Greek Islands at the end of May! We will be taking a ferry from Santorini to Paros and after spending three days in Paros, will be going by ferry to Mykonos. Since I'm inexperienced with travel by ferry, and have a tendency to sea-sickness, I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone can respond to. Which ferry line offers the largest and fastest boats? Which seems to be the most reliable? Is it better to order tickets on line or get tickets on the islands at the time of departure Thanks for any info you can provide.
Ferry Recommendations-Greek Islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Spain and Portugal return
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cruise the River Shannon
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe