Is the ferry from Genoa to Palermo the fastest way to reach Sicily if you come from Northern Europe?
I know that there are also toll taxes in Italy.
So, what is the cheapest way - by car ot by ferry? Does anybody know?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 2 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!