As posted on my previous post wife and I will be in Croatia in July. We are landing into Split airport at 8.45 am. We have 2 options to get to Hvar. First being the catamaran which departs Split port at 11.30 am and arrives into Hvar town at 12.30 pm. Other being the ferry which departs Split port at 11.00 am and arrives Stari Grad at 13.00. Does anyone know which of the 2 is more comfortable? I heard from one source that the ferries do not always run on schedule, and that to get a catamaran to Hvar we will have to wait hours in line because you can't buy tickets in advance. Is that true? Im more keen on catamaran since i will get sufficient time to get from Split airport to the port and also the journey time is less which means i will be in Hvar earlier. Please suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 2 Iceland March Itinerary
- 3 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Checking accounts in Europe
- 13 Accountant in Slovenia
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 Italy June 6-16
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Help us with our new sharing economy business