As posted on my previous post wife and I will be in Croatia in July. We are landing into Split airport at 8.45 am. We have 2 options to get to Hvar. First being the catamaran which departs Split port at 11.30 am and arrives into Hvar town at 12.30 pm. Other being the ferry which departs Split port at 11.00 am and arrives Stari Grad at 13.00. Does anyone know which of the 2 is more comfortable? I heard from one source that the ferries do not always run on schedule, and that to get a catamaran to Hvar we will have to wait hours in line because you can't buy tickets in advance. Is that true? Im more keen on catamaran since i will get sufficient time to get from Split airport to the port and also the journey time is less which means i will be in Hvar earlier. Please suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 3 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 4 3 months to travel Europe!
- 5 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 6 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 7 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 9 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 10 Places to visits near Porto
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 13 Tour or independent
- 14 What to see in Dresden...
- 15 Vet my itinerary
- 16 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 17 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 18 8 days in switzerland
- 19 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 25 Italy - best two central locations