As posted on my previous post wife and I will be in Croatia in July. We are landing into Split airport at 8.45 am. We have 2 options to get to Hvar. First being the catamaran which departs Split port at 11.30 am and arrives into Hvar town at 12.30 pm. Other being the ferry which departs Split port at 11.00 am and arrives Stari Grad at 13.00. Does anyone know which of the 2 is more comfortable? I heard from one source that the ferries do not always run on schedule, and that to get a catamaran to Hvar we will have to wait hours in line because you can't buy tickets in advance. Is that true? Im more keen on catamaran since i will get sufficient time to get from Split airport to the port and also the journey time is less which means i will be in Hvar earlier. Please suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille Airport rental return
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 4 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 5 Alhambra
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 8 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 9 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 10 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Italy weather last week of March.
- 15 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 16 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 17 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 18 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 19 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 20 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 21 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 22 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 25 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?