As posted on my previous post wife and I will be in Croatia in July. We are landing into Split airport at 8.45 am. We have 2 options to get to Hvar. First being the catamaran which departs Split port at 11.30 am and arrives into Hvar town at 12.30 pm. Other being the ferry which departs Split port at 11.00 am and arrives Stari Grad at 13.00. Does anyone know which of the 2 is more comfortable? I heard from one source that the ferries do not always run on schedule, and that to get a catamaran to Hvar we will have to wait hours in line because you can't buy tickets in advance. Is that true? Im more keen on catamaran since i will get sufficient time to get from Split airport to the port and also the journey time is less which means i will be in Hvar earlier. Please suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노주소ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 이용방법
- 2 카지노사이트ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 파라다이스 카지노
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Escorted Tours
- 19 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?