Does anyone know if there are ferries that run from Pelopponese (preferably near Gythio) to Crete (anywhere - Kissamos/Chania/Heraklio) over the summer? Would prefer to take a ferry over driving back to Athens and then to Crete.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental leaving Rome
- 2 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 3 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 4 Why Not Helsinki?
- 5 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 6 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 9 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 10 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 11 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 12 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 8 days in Vienna in December
- 15 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 Rotterdam in 1923
- 18 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 What one thing in Paris?
- 20 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 25 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut