Does anyone know if there are ferries that run from Pelopponese (preferably near Gythio) to Crete (anywhere - Kissamos/Chania/Heraklio) over the summer? Would prefer to take a ferry over driving back to Athens and then to Crete.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 A few days outside Rome
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 CDG airport and connection time
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Paris Metro
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit