Does anyone know if there are ferries that run from Pelopponese (preferably near Gythio) to Crete (anywhere - Kissamos/Chania/Heraklio) over the summer? Would prefer to take a ferry over driving back to Athens and then to Crete.
Ferry from Southeastern Pelopponese to Crete?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 9 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 10 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 18 Munich
- 19 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites