Does anyone know if there are ferries that run from Pelopponese (preferably near Gythio) to Crete (anywhere - Kissamos/Chania/Heraklio) over the summer? Would prefer to take a ferry over driving back to Athens and then to Crete.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 24 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 25 Acorn TV