Has anyone ever taken a ferry from Scotland to Norway? We're especially interested in how long it takes and approximately how much it costs. Is it worth the trip, or would it make more sense just to fly to Norway (from Scotland)? Thanks.
Ferry from Scotland to Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 3 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 4 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 18 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 19 Calling Jamikins
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 23 Zurich, Switzerland
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Sim Card for Data Plan