My friend and I will be in Santorini in May and we need to be back to Athens on May 26th to catch our flight back home. We were told there was a ferry departing Santorini at 0700 that arrived at Piraeus at 1300; however, we cannot find that anywhere. What are our other options? We would ideally like to get to Athens in time for a little bit of siteseeing.
Ferry from Santorini to Athens on May 26
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 4 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 5 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 6 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 7 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 12 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 16 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 17 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 18 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 19 Help for San Sebastian
- 20 Newgrange to Galway
- 21 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 24 Weekend in Paris
- 25 Ghent or Paris?