My friend and I will be in Santorini in May and we need to be back to Athens on May 26th to catch our flight back home. We were told there was a ferry departing Santorini at 0700 that arrived at Piraeus at 1300; however, we cannot find that anywhere. What are our other options? We would ideally like to get to Athens in time for a little bit of siteseeing.
Ferry from Santorini to Athens on May 26
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 2 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 3 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 4 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 Cotswolds village base
- 10 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 11 Netherlands Delta Works
- 12 Southern Italy without a Car
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Hotel in Rome?
- 17 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Visit to Bath and London england
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 24 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 25 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest