We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 5 Favorite things to do in London
- 6 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 4 days in lake region
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Europe in December for 10 days
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 15 Tipping in the UK
- 16 floods in Andalucia
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 21 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 22 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 25 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant