We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 London Trip Travel
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?