We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 3 Unique Venice Activity
- 4 Paris November 2014
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 14 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 15 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 16 Greek ferries
- 17 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 20 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 24 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 25 SIM card for eastern europe