We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 6 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 Ireland Southwest
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 24 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 25 Bologna airport to train to Florence