We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 2 Weekend navigo options
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 5 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 6 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 9 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 10 airport transportation
- 11 Split to Venice. Help!
- 12 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 13 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 14 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 15 phone service
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 ideas for Portugal please
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight