We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 3 Questions for Paris residents
- 4 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 Central European train travel
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Carinthia
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 15 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 16 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Best driving map for Greece?
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 21 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 22 Sicily by train or bus
- 23 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Sea side in Italy