We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Music
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 5 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 6 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 7 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 8 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 9 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 10 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 11 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 12 Things to do in/around Milan
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Day Trips from Paris
- 15 Ireland's west coast
- 16 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 17 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 20 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.