We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 4 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 5 Help with Madrid Location
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 8 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 11 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 14 Italy and Greece
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Please help with itinerary...
- 17 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 21 ITALY
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 25 Royal Opera House question?