We plan to take our car across to Sicily in early April from Southern Italy.Are there any other options than from Reggio?What ferry companies operate between Reggio and Messina?Dothey have websites with timetables and prices?Is it best to wait until we arrive in Reggio to buy a ticket to get the cheapest price?Any help would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Reggio Calabria to Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 16 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 25 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome