We are a group of 6 adults wanting to travel by Ferry late July 2016 from Pescara to Hvar. Our plan is to stay 3 nights and return to Pescara.
Are there ferries still travelling along this route?
Is there long term car parking in Pescara where we can leave the car whilst in Hvar?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 2 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017