We are a group of 6 adults wanting to travel by Ferry late July 2016 from Pescara to Hvar. Our plan is to stay 3 nights and return to Pescara.
Are there ferries still travelling along this route?
Is there long term car parking in Pescara where we can leave the car whilst in Hvar?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Earthquake near Naples
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 3nights in Venice
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Football Tickets - Athens
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 18 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Paris in November
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 24 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA