Looking for guidance on if it is possible at this time of year (October) to travel by ferries from Kusadasi (Turkey) to then get to Crete. I know this would take multiple ferries with stops at different Greek Islands (which we would enjoy). We can stay overnight on Islands after the ferry arrives and then leave the next day if available to catch the next ferry on the route to Crete.
We will be ready to leave Kusadasi on October 15th, 2015
Any guidance on route that would work? Preferably in the shortest number of days.
We understand the flight alternative being a quicker, easier, etc. option, but we're looking forward to the ferries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 7 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 10 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 15 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 16 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Salzburg itinerary review
- 19 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?