Looking for guidance on if it is possible at this time of year (October) to travel by ferries from Kusadasi (Turkey) to then get to Crete. I know this would take multiple ferries with stops at different Greek Islands (which we would enjoy). We can stay overnight on Islands after the ferry arrives and then leave the next day if available to catch the next ferry on the route to Crete.
We will be ready to leave Kusadasi on October 15th, 2015
Any guidance on route that would work? Preferably in the shortest number of days.
We understand the flight alternative being a quicker, easier, etc. option, but we're looking forward to the ferries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 auto europa or auto europe?
- 10 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 8 Days in Spain
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Paris to Italy
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.