Looking for guidance on if it is possible at this time of year (October) to travel by ferries from Kusadasi (Turkey) to then get to Crete. I know this would take multiple ferries with stops at different Greek Islands (which we would enjoy). We can stay overnight on Islands after the ferry arrives and then leave the next day if available to catch the next ferry on the route to Crete.
We will be ready to leave Kusadasi on October 15th, 2015
Any guidance on route that would work? Preferably in the shortest number of days.
We understand the flight alternative being a quicker, easier, etc. option, but we're looking forward to the ferries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels