I am planning on taking the ferry from Frederikshavn to Göteburg in April. I've seen the StenaLine schedules... ouch. I cannot leave so early as 14:00, because I'm actually going to Frederikshavn to visit (doing Genealogy research). The fact that there is a ferry to Sweden is oh-so-convenient. We are not going to Göteburg to see it; it will be a stopover en route to Stockholm.
My question is, if we're getting in at 23:00, where would be the best place to stay? I can't find much information about the station, and I don't want to be trying to find the metro in the dark, only to find out it isn't running, and then flagging down a cabbie. I haven't always had the best luck with stations in this way....
Also, someone (8 years ago though) mentioned that there was a fast ferry. Can't find anything about this. Any ideas?
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Ferry from Frederikshavn to Göteborg - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 5 Switzerland help...?
- 6 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 9 London to Paris by train
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 4 weeks in the UK
- 18 Granada
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers