I am planning on taking the ferry from Frederikshavn to Göteburg in April. I've seen the StenaLine schedules... ouch. I cannot leave so early as 14:00, because I'm actually going to Frederikshavn to visit (doing Genealogy research). The fact that there is a ferry to Sweden is oh-so-convenient. We are not going to Göteburg to see it; it will be a stopover en route to Stockholm.
My question is, if we're getting in at 23:00, where would be the best place to stay? I can't find much information about the station, and I don't want to be trying to find the metro in the dark, only to find out it isn't running, and then flagging down a cabbie. I haven't always had the best luck with stations in this way....
Also, someone (8 years ago though) mentioned that there was a fast ferry. Can't find anything about this. Any ideas?
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gap of Dunloe
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 6 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway