I am planning on taking the ferry from Frederikshavn to Göteburg in April. I've seen the StenaLine schedules... ouch. I cannot leave so early as 14:00, because I'm actually going to Frederikshavn to visit (doing Genealogy research). The fact that there is a ferry to Sweden is oh-so-convenient. We are not going to Göteburg to see it; it will be a stopover en route to Stockholm.
My question is, if we're getting in at 23:00, where would be the best place to stay? I can't find much information about the station, and I don't want to be trying to find the metro in the dark, only to find out it isn't running, and then flagging down a cabbie. I haven't always had the best luck with stations in this way....
Also, someone (8 years ago though) mentioned that there was a fast ferry. Can't find anything about this. Any ideas?
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 5 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 12 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Prem fares (again)
- 18 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 21 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Chania
- 24 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.