We are trying to take our car to Sweden from Southern UK this August and it looks as if the ferry prices are higher than we expected (£500+). Can anyone suggest an alternative? I was thinking about a car train from Belgium to Copenhagen, but I am not sure how to search for this. I think German railways may offer this sort of thing. Any suggestions appreciated thanks!
Ferry from England to Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 one last portugal car rental question
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 4 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 9 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 24 Porto -City Break
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice