Hi Greek experts, we're travelling from Heraklion to Santorini on August 15 (a Thursday) and hoping to take a ferry leaving later in the day to have more time to explore Crete. We're not in a rush to get to Santorini since we have several days there. So far the only ferries I can see listed on the web are fast boats leaving in the morning. Based on previous years, is it likely there will be a later ferry, even if it's a slower boat? Thanks for your advice.
Ferry from Crete to Santorini
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!