I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Italy Spending Budget
- 10 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 11 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 12 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 13 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 14 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 16 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 19 Brussels in 2 days
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 23 Nice to the luberons
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Cotswolds first time