I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Austrian Alps
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 6 Iceland first time!
- 7 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 8 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 9 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 10 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 11 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 14 Amsterdam and beyond
- 15 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 18 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 19 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 20 A wonderful month in France
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 23 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 24 Alsace
- 25 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics