I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 2 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 3 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 4 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 5 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 6 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 7 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 8 buying souviners and art
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 Tyrol - need general help
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Positano in high season???
- 13 Please help me plan my trip!
- 14 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 15 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 16 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 17 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 18 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 19 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 20 Travel services for Spain
- 21 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 22 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 gare de lyon paris
- 24 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 25 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate