I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 London's Must Sights!
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 Oxford 24 hours
- 7 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 20 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 21 First trip to Italy
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!