I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 4 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 5 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 6 Satnav maps update
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 12 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 13 mallorca
- 14 April in Madrid
- 15 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 23 Hamburg, worth a visit?
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?