I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wish me luck please
- 2 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 3 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Turkey - Live report
- 6 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 7 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 8 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 9 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 13 Paris: Best Bistros
- 14 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 15 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 16 Athens and which islands?
- 17 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 18 Eleanor's Pages
- 19 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 20 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 21 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 22 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 23 Help with Lucerne in April
- 24 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport