I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 4 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 5 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Scotland
- 9 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 10 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 11 Change in Travel
- 12 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 13 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 14 Pousadas
- 15 ireland
- 16 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 17 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 18 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 19 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 22 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 23 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 24 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 25 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe