I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Flamenco
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 4 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 8 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 9 German Rail Twin Pass
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 12 ITALO trains need help
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 15 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 21 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 22 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 23 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal