I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 Switzerland in 8 days
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 9 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 12 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 14 planning confusion
- 15 Croatia Itenerary
- 16 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 20 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 21 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 22 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 8 day visit to Portugal