I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 2 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 3 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 5 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 6 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 7 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 8 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 9 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 10 Another question about the rouble.
- 11 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 12 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 13 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 14 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 15 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 16 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 17 explore Italy on a budget
- 18 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 19 French Prem Train Fares
- 20 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 21 Car rental in Santorini port
- 22 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 23 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Barcelona San Pau Apartment