I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 2 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 5 http://supplementstest.org/forever-bust/
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 Euro 2016
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 FCO connection time
- 11 Paris gtg in October?
- 12 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Switzerland itinerary help
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 25 Pompeii luggage storage