I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal trains
- 2 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 3 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 7 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 One Way... trust or bust?
- 10 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 14 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 15 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 16 Walking GPS?
- 17 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 18 Cost of Van from CDG
- 19 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 20 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 21 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 22 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 23 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 24 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 25 France: advice on where to go with young kids