I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 2 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 12 days in italy help
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 9 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Athens and which islands?
- 12 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 13 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 14 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 17 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 18 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 19 Carinthia
- 20 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 21 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 22 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 23 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 24 Baltic cruise ports
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip