I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 2 Our Next Europe Trip
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 12 days in Italy
- 5 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 6 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 7 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 8 How to rent a car...
- 9 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 10 Tour du Mount Blanc
- 11 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 12 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 13 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 14 Cotswold for 3days
- 15 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 16 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 17 Small-group day tours from London?
- 18 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 19 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 20 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 21 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 22 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 23 Segovia Hotel
- 24 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report