I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Bodrum to instanbul
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 6 Best day trips from Paris
- 7 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 8 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 Questions About Croatia
- 11 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Scottish Passport
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 16 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 19 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 20 See You In Minsk
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland