I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 2 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 3 Train travel in Europe
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 6 Alone in Paris
- 7 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 8 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 9 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 10 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 11 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 12 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 13 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 14 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 15 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 16 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 17 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 18 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 19 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 20 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 21 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 22 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 23 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 24 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 25 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!