I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 tour guides in rome
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 poland to switzerland
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 20 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 21 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions