I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 2 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 3 floods in Andalucia
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 Wines charted by flavor
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Airbnb scam
- 12 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 15 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 19 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 20 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 25 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations