I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 London with kids
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 11 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 22 Flight Cost to Athens
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website