I am planning to travel from St Petersburg to Helsinki by Ferry in the coming holidays.
Have you been this route before?
Any comment about this trip.
I want to travel with my family (with 2 kids).
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Ferry for St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 American Express
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Airport ATMs
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??