There seem to be some different companies charging different rates for the crossing. We go on Sept.29 ,does anyone know which is better?
Ferry Cesme to Chios
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 5 Itinerary Questions
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 14 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 15 Medieval Tallinn
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 18 Italian language schools
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome