There seem to be some different companies charging different rates for the crossing. We go on Sept.29 ,does anyone know which is better?
Ferry Cesme to Chios
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 2 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 3 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 8 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 9 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 12 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Taxi service in Nice
- 15 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Preparing for our European Family Trip