There seem to be some different companies charging different rates for the crossing. We go on Sept.29 ,does anyone know which is better?
Ferry Cesme to Chios
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 italy
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 10 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 23 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship