I am thinking of going to Iceland and taking the ferry from there to Norway, via Faeroe Islands. Anybody done this? Tips and impressions?
Ferry between Iceland and Bergen, Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 4 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 5 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Lake Como transportation questions
- 13 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 16 Iwango went…to Nice
- 17 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?