I see there is a deal on Aran Island Ferries website for return ferry trip and one night's B&B lodging for 50 euros per person. Has anyone done this? If so, which B&Bs do they use? Good or bad experience? Seems like a pretty good deal considering the price of B&Bs on the islands.
Ferry AND B&B deal from Aran Island Ferries? Anyone experienced?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Place to propose
- 3 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 4 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 10 Three for the road
- 11 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 12 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 13 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 14 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 15 Itinerary Questions
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 British drivers
- 20 Portugal in September
- 21 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed