I see there is a deal on Aran Island Ferries website for return ferry trip and one night's B&B lodging for 50 euros per person. Has anyone done this? If so, which B&Bs do they use? Good or bad experience? Seems like a pretty good deal considering the price of B&Bs on the islands.
Ferry AND B&B deal from Aran Island Ferries? Anyone experienced?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 hotels in Seville
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 21 Porto -City Break
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance