A new ro-ro fery service was annonced on 10 June 2010. So far, no further news!
the only ferry off Cyprus at this time is one-way to Haifa
But changes could wellbe in the pipeline.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 5 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 6 Loire or Provence in January?
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 14 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 15 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 16 Europe First Timers
- 17 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 18 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam