A new ro-ro fery service was annonced on 10 June 2010. So far, no further news!
the only ferry off Cyprus at this time is one-way to Haifa
But changes could wellbe in the pipeline.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 2 How hot are Naxos and Paros at the end of August?
- 3 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 4 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 5 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 8 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 9 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 10 Multi-Generation Trip
- 11 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 12 Central Europe - Kid Question
- 13 copenhagen
- 14 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 15 Tirano train station
- 16 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 17 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 18 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 20 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 21 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 22 Where to go in Greece ?
- 23 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 24 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 25 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania