A new ro-ro fery service was annonced on 10 June 2010. So far, no further news!
the only ferry off Cyprus at this time is one-way to Haifa
But changes could wellbe in the pipeline.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Christmas Week in London
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Too much for one day?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Italy for the first time
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 RFID Protection
- 16 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Ali
- 25 Paris to Ramstein