We will be in Greece/Turkey May 5 through May 18 and we are wondering if we should be booking our ferries ahead of time or would it be best to get there and make arrangements the day of?
Thanks in advance,
Ferries - to book ahead or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 5 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 6 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 16 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!