We were considering a one-day ferry trip from the Ephesus area to Samos Greek Island using feribot.net. However, looks like the ferries only run until the middle of October. Know of any that run into the first week or so of November? Actually, from Turkey to any Greek Island would be great; looking for a day trip. Thanks for any and all information!
Ferries from Kudasai (Ephesus area) to Samos (Greek Island)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 2 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 9 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Good times in Munich, the city
- 12 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Lake Como transportation questions
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 19 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 By train to and out of Prague
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Cylades Island Hopping
- 25 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)