You´ve previously helped me on this forum and, well, i´ll ask for help again:
Next september/october ill spend 15 nights in central/northern Italy and my itinerary is 99,5% ok.
Well, what are these 0,5%, you ask? My stopover between Bologna and Venezia, there it is.
Ill leave Bologna after a 3 night stay and then make my way to Venezia, where ill spend 4 nights. Well, im looking for a lovely town to have a nice coffee, people watching time and take some air for few hours. I plan to leave Bologna in the morning (at around 9am) and arrive in Venezia at around 4pm or so.
From my researchs, Ferrara and Verona sounds like the best/most doable options. I know its a personal choice, but i want to read others opinions so i can decide better.
Verona: im curious about the Arena and i like the fact that the station has lockers. But im afraid the city is full of tourists because Romeo/Juliet thing (not my thing)
Ferrara: i would love to see the Castle, but i dont like the fact that the station has no lockers and its far from downtown.
for information: ill spend 4 nights in Firenze, 3 in Bologna,4 in Venezia, 1 in Bergamo and 3 in Torino.
Thanks so much =)
(and for those who remember my last thread: yeah, i gave up Swizterland this time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 B&Bs in Ireland
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 9 Guide in Russia
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 25 Rent a Car?