You´ve previously helped me on this forum and, well, i´ll ask for help again:
Next september/october ill spend 15 nights in central/northern Italy and my itinerary is 99,5% ok.
Well, what are these 0,5%, you ask? My stopover between Bologna and Venezia, there it is.
Ill leave Bologna after a 3 night stay and then make my way to Venezia, where ill spend 4 nights. Well, im looking for a lovely town to have a nice coffee, people watching time and take some air for few hours. I plan to leave Bologna in the morning (at around 9am) and arrive in Venezia at around 4pm or so.
From my researchs, Ferrara and Verona sounds like the best/most doable options. I know its a personal choice, but i want to read others opinions so i can decide better.
Verona: im curious about the Arena and i like the fact that the station has lockers. But im afraid the city is full of tourists because Romeo/Juliet thing (not my thing)
Ferrara: i would love to see the Castle, but i dont like the fact that the station has no lockers and its far from downtown.
for information: ill spend 4 nights in Firenze, 3 in Bologna,4 in Venezia, 1 in Bergamo and 3 in Torino.
Thanks so much =)
(and for those who remember my last thread: yeah, i gave up Swizterland this time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK