You´ve previously helped me on this forum and, well, i´ll ask for help again:
Next september/october ill spend 15 nights in central/northern Italy and my itinerary is 99,5% ok.
Well, what are these 0,5%, you ask? My stopover between Bologna and Venezia, there it is.
Ill leave Bologna after a 3 night stay and then make my way to Venezia, where ill spend 4 nights. Well, im looking for a lovely town to have a nice coffee, people watching time and take some air for few hours. I plan to leave Bologna in the morning (at around 9am) and arrive in Venezia at around 4pm or so.
From my researchs, Ferrara and Verona sounds like the best/most doable options. I know its a personal choice, but i want to read others opinions so i can decide better.
Verona: im curious about the Arena and i like the fact that the station has lockers. But im afraid the city is full of tourists because Romeo/Juliet thing (not my thing)
Ferrara: i would love to see the Castle, but i dont like the fact that the station has no lockers and its far from downtown.
for information: ill spend 4 nights in Firenze, 3 in Bologna,4 in Venezia, 1 in Bergamo and 3 in Torino.
Thanks so much =)
(and for those who remember my last thread: yeah, i gave up Swizterland this time)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 France, UK and Ireland
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 French theater in Paris
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?