Has anyone been to the Feria de Abril in Seville? In 2004 it runs from April 27 to May 2 and was wondering if it is worth a trip (I will be in Madrid and south from April 24 to May 10) If anyone has been can you give me some details/experiences. Thanks.
Feria de Abril in Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Greek ferries
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Paris November 2014
- 10 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 SIM card for eastern europe
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris