Has anyone been to the Feria de Abril in Seville? In 2004 it runs from April 27 to May 2 and was wondering if it is worth a trip (I will be in Madrid and south from April 24 to May 10) If anyone has been can you give me some details/experiences. Thanks.
Feria de Abril in Seville
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Has anyone taken a Maupintour?
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Spain Travel
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Southern France
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?