Has anyone been to the Feria de Abril in Seville? In 2004 it runs from April 27 to May 2 and was wondering if it is worth a trip (I will be in Madrid and south from April 24 to May 10) If anyone has been can you give me some details/experiences. Thanks.
Feria de Abril in Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 2 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 3 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 4 Honeymoon 2015
- 5 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 CDG to Lannion
- 8 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 9 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 10 walking guide in Paris
- 11 Blog updates from Europe.
- 12 Looking for add on city
- 13 Trip to Pyrenees
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 17 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 18 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 21 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 24 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)