My boyfriend and I will be hiking in Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary during October. Will it be easy to buy feminine hygiene products and condoms in some of the more rural areas of these nations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 3 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 4 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 8 Restaurants in Venice
- 9 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 10 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 11 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 12 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 15 Plaza on the River, London?
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 19 Chip and Pin
- 20 Venice, just arrived
- 21 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 22 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 23 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 France: which maps?